Eric J. Ryan
Mr. Ryan concentrates his practice in title insurance issues, real estate litigation, commercial litigation and business counseling. His practice includes the representation of clients at the trial court and appellate levels in a wide variety of real estate litigation and business disputes. Mr. Ryan has consistently obtained favorable verdicts and settlements in disputes involving construction litigation and mechanic’s liens, real estate lien priorities, property rights disputes, contract enforcement, employment actions, trade secret and non-competition litigation, shareholder disputes, insurance coverage and related commercial litigation.
Mr. Ryan is an experienced trial attorney, having represented a number of clients in mediations, arbitration hearings, bench trials, and jury trials in Illinois and Iowa courts. Additionally, Mr. Ryan has significant appellate experience, having clerked in the Illinois Appellate Court, Third District, and having handled a number of appeals in state and federal courts.
PRACTICE ADMISSIONS, AFFILIATIONS & MEMBERSHIPS
- Illinois State Bar
- Iowa State Bar
- United States Bar for the Northern District of Illinois
- United States Bar for the Southern District of Illinois
- United States Bar for the Central District of Illinois
- United States Bar for the Southern District of Indiana.
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- Iowa State Bar Association
- Kane County Bar Association
- American Bar Association
- Juris Doctor, summa cum laude, 2001 Northern Illinois University College of Law, DeKalb, Illinois
- Bachelor of Arts in Economics, 1988 University of Illinois, Urbana, Illinois