Ms. Healy works with a number of privately owned businesses, financial institutions, real estate owners, landlords, tenants, developers and builders, as well as individuals in business.
She represents clients on merger and acquisition opportunities, buy-sell arrangements, employment issues, manufacturing, distribution and service agreements, trade secret and proprietary information agreements and other general corporate representation.
Ms. Healy represents major financial institutions and local banks in connection with their loan documentation needs.
She also provides estate planning and business succession planning for individuals and owners of privately held businesses.
Practice Admissions, Affiliations & Memberships
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. Court of Appeals for the Federal Circuit
- Illinois State Bar Association
- DuPage County Bar Association
- MBBI/Midwest Business Brokers and Intermediaries – Officer and Director
- DuPage County Estate Planning Council – President & Director
- Notre Dame Club of Chicago – Director and former Golf Committee Chair
- Trinity High School Bar Association – President and Founding Member
- Misericordia Heart of Mercy – Women’s Board Founding Member (1996 – Present)
- Fenwick High School Mothers Club
- Lure Children’s Hospital Legacy Partners
- Juris Doctor, Loyola University School of Law, Chicago, Illinois
- Bachelor of Science, Chemical Engineering
University of Notre Dame, South Bend, Indiana