An effective wealth transfer plan can give you the peace of mind and long-term security to allow you to focus on more immediate personal goals.
We understand the topic is not an easy one. We listen to your needs and concerns and help you protect and manage your assets transfer more effectively, before and after death.
Examples of commonly used estate and wealth transfer tools and techniques we employ include:
- GST Exempt Gift Trusts
- Qualified Personal Residence Trusts
- Grantor Retained Annuity Trusts
- Grantor Retained Income Trusts
- Intentionally Defective Grantor Trusts
- Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts
- Family Limited Partnerships
- Family Limited Liability Companies
These tools and/or others can be used in combination to minimize or eliminate taxes and ratain control until the time is right. Whatever your personal goals for the transfer of your wealth, our experienced attorneys can design plans to reduce potential tax burdens within the context of your overall estate-planning objectives.