Whether you are an individual, business executive or wealthy family, Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC has the experience you need to develop your estate plans. Our experienced attorneys can design plans to reduce potential tax burdens within the context of your overall estate-planning objectives. We use sophisticated planning vehicles tailored to each client, including credit shelter trusts, QTIP and other marital trusts, irrevocable insurance trusts, dynasty trusts, charitable trusts and foundations, special needs trusts, minor’s trusts, family-limited partnerships, limited liability companies, and private charitable foundations.
Individuals and Families
Our estate planning attorneys will assist you in planning for your unique personal and financial situation, whether you need:
- A basic living trust to provide for your spouse and children after your death;
- Special needs trust provisions for a disabled child or grandchild;
- A new estate plan to reflect your changing life situation after a divorce;
- Planning for a family member experiencing substance abuse, financial instability or other personal challenges;
- A dynasty trust to provide for generations of your family; or
- Planning to leave behind a meaningful charitable legacy.
With business executives in public companies, employee benefits often are at the core of an executive's wealth. If this describes you, we will work with you to develop an estate plan for stock options, employee stock ownership plans (ESOPs), retirement benefits, compensation plans, restricted stock and fringe benefits, and compliance with relevant securities laws.
Whatever your estate objectives, we can design a plan to achieve them.