Everyone at Clingen Callow & McLean, LLC dedicates time and energy to help our clients succeed, support the communities where we live and work and improve our knowledge and skills. We are privileged to receive numerous awards recognizing our commitments and contributions.
Continued education expands the depth of knowledge of our attorneys. For this reason, we believe strongly in being involved in both legal and business organizations.
- Chair of the DuPage Bar Association’s Alternative Dispute Resolution Committee, 2010-2011.
- Chair of the DuPage Bar Association’s Labor and Employment Law Committee, 2005-2006
- Panel Counsel for numerous EPLI insurance carriers
- Members of the Illinois State Bar Association
- Members of the DuPage County Bar Association
Our attorneys are actively involved in numerous legal and business organizations and in addition to the continuing education mentioned above, our participation also includes sharing our knowledge and experience as speakers, panelists and other presenters at meetings and conferences.
- DuPage Society for Human Resource Management (SHRM), January 17, 2013 – “Internal Investigations in 2013: Risks, Pitfalls and Possibilities for an HR Professional”
- NCI Works! Employer Conference, Business Advantage…Community Resources and Informational Partnerships that Work!, August 11, 2010 – “Health Care Reform”
- 11th Annual Illinois Human Resources Conference and Exposition (IL SHRM), August 2, 2010 – “healthcare Reform and its Impact on Human Resources Professionals in Illinois”